- NFA membership - all flutists must be current NFA members at the time the entry is submitted (nfaonline.org/signup)
Entrants chosen to perform or present at the convention must renew their membership (for the membership year beginning August 1, 2019) and register for the convention by July 1, 2019.
- Completed entry - abstract, table of contents, a sample chapter, and a detailed proposal of a 25-minute presentation (PDFs preferred)
- Do not include your name or affiliation on the proposal, table of contents, chapter, or abstract.
- One BOUND copy of the doctoral dissertation/thesis/ treatise mailed to Julie Hobbs, Graduate Research Competition coordinator, at the address below
- Regular mail materials must be postmarked by January 8, 2019 and received by January 15, 2019.
- $20 entry fee (paid during submission process)
All entrants must submit their entry, upload recordings/supplemental materials, and pay competition and membership fees by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Tuesday, January 8, 2019.