Members of the NFA community are welcome to contribute to the NFA Community Blog. If you have an idea for a post, please use our Blog Proposal Submission Form to share it with us. The NFA will be in touch if your post seems like a good fit.
Keep the following guidelines in mind:
• Blog posts must be of interest to flutists, flute teachers, or flute enthusiasts.
• Blog posts have a 1,000-word limit.
• Blog posts shouldn’t be considered a vehicle for self-promotion; we're interested only in pieces that will provide immediate value to our readers.
• Please use only one space after each period.
• Take care to consider the reader's experience, paying attention to organization of information. (Is your piece easy to follow?)
If accepted, your piece may be reformatted and edited for style. Once published on our blog, your piece can't be reproduced in its entirety on another platform, but short selections of it may be shared with a link to the published piece.