Members of the NFA community are welcome to contribute to the NFA Community Blog. If you have an idea for a post, please use our Blog Proposal Submission Form to share it with us. The NFA will be in touch if your post seems like a good fit.
Please keep in mind that the following guidelines will apply to your final piece:
• Blog posts must be of interest to flutists, flute teachers, or flute enthusiasts.
• Blog posts have a 1,000 word limit.
• Blog posts shouldn’t be considered a vehicle for self-promotion; we're interested only in pieces that will provide immediate value to our readers.
• Please use only one space after each period.
• Take care to consider the reader's experience, paying attention to organization of information. (Is your piece easy to follow?)