- All flutists must be current NFA members at the time the entry is submitted. If chosen to perform or present during the convention, flutists must also be current members at the time of the convention and register for the convention by July 1, 2023. To join or renew, go to nfaonline.org/signup.
- Completed entry
- Uploaded files - abstract, table of contents, a sample chapter, and a detailed proposal of a 25-minute presentation (PDFs preferred)
- Do not include your name or affiliation on the proposal, table of contents, chapter, or abstract.
- One printed BOUND copy of the doctoral dissertation/thesis/ treatise mailed to Ashley Shank, Graduate Research Competition coordinator, at the address below
- Regular mail materials must be postmarked by January 10, 2023 and received by January 17, 2023.
- $20 entry fee (paid during submission process)
All entrants must submit their entry, upload recordings/supplemental materials, and pay competition and membership fees by 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time, Tuesday, January 17, 2023.